Career suggestions please : )?

Can you guys please suggest some careers based on my following characteristic:

1. I get stressed out easily

2. I am not competitive

3. I love to constantly learn (and can get bored with something if I feel I have learned everything there is t know about it)

4. I am very introverted (Nervous when meeting strangers, I hate parties) but I do better with one on one interactions

5. My best friend tells me I have a very fertile imagination. (I think I agree)

6. I am a procrastinator but still tend to get things done properly and on time

7. I love to have a plan

8. I feel comfortable having made a decision, but I'm very indecisive (especially about careers)

9. I need a career where I can exercise my integrity and values (I'm a Christian) and can't have a job that opposes that

10. My favorite subjects in school are psychology, sociology, anatomy and physiology, art is fun

11. I am not very mathematically inclined, although it's weird because I pick up on it very easily but I tend to forget it quickly and miss steps. The way I do math isn't very systematic

12. The subjects I hate are history, government, and chemistry

13. I like to help and be of service to others

14. I would like some autonomy in my career

15. I don't think I handle criticism well

16. I think I am an intuitive thinker

17. I like to work alone in a supportive non stressful environment

I hope i gave enough enough about myself for you guys to make some suggestion, if not question me some more. Thanks for any suggestions! : )

Update:

oh and I also don't like to do the same things over and over again

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Davids
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

1. Sigmund Freud, (1856-1939) “The Future of an Illusion.” Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday,

2. Sigmund Koch, ed., Psychology: A Study of a Science (New York: McGraw-Hill, 1959-1963).

3. Sigmund Koch, “Psychology Cannot Be a Coherent Science,” Psychology Today (Sept. 1969).

4. Karl Popper, “Scientific Theory and Falsifiability” in Perspectives in Philosophy, Robert N.

Beck, ed. (New York: Holt, Rinehart, Winston, 1975).

5. Thomas Szasz, The Myth of Psychotherapy. Garden City: Doubleday/Anchor Press, 1987.

6. Thomas Szasz, The Myth of Mental Illness. New York, N.Y.: Perennial Library, 1974.

7. Bernie Zilbergeld. The Shrinking of America: Myths of Psychological Change. Boston: Little,

Brown and Company, 1983.

8. Carl Rogers, quoted by Allen Bergin, “Psychology and Religious Values,” Journal of

Consulting and Clinical Psychology, Vol. 48, p. 101.

9. Christopher Lasch. The Culture of Narcissism. New York: W. W. Norton & Norton Company,

Inc, 1979.

10. Martin and Deidre Bobgan. PsychoHeresy: The Psychological Seduction of Christianity.

Santa Barbara, CA: Eastgate Publishers, 1987.

11. E. Fuller Torrey. Witchdoctors and Psychiatrists. New York: Harper & Row Publishers, 1986.

12. Christina Hoff Sommer, Dr. Sally Satel. “One Nation Under Therapy: How the Helping

Culture is Eroding Self-Reliance. St. Martin's Press, 2005.

13. Dr. Tana Dineen. “Manufacturing Victims: What the Psychology Industry is Doing to

People.” Constable and Robinson; New Ed edition (September 27, 1999).

14. Dietrich Bonhoeffer. “Voices in the Night.” Zondervan (July 1, 1999.)

MORE RELATED FREE EBOOKS:

http://www.psychoheresy-aware.org/bksonline.html

AND LOTS OF RELATED (FREE) INFORMATION ON THIS AND MANY MORE TOPICS:

http://www.mediaspotlight.org/

• 8 years ago

Hmm. Maybe Accounting, Persue Biology As a teacher, Medical Assisting, Nursing, or Zoology?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.