I will never go to France again,French attitude are pitiful and rude coming from a Portuguese.?

The respect given is terrible...besides Montpellier. What is reason for the French attitude and I dont mean every French citizen.

The Portuguese are not near rude as French and Im sorry for the way I said the question but France leaves me with a bad feeling.

Favorite Answer

I know what you mean. I live in France and although I have met some nice people, most are just rude and standoff- ish. I go every day into the local convenience store and one day the man there demanded that he have a bag check. They are also so rude about me speaking French and laugh when I make mistakes. I just wish I could make them speak English and laugh at how badly they do it then.

I've also lived in Germany and they were so encouraging about me speaking their language, just a shame the French don't have this same attitude.

I love all these TD I'm getting. Some answers here say 'oh well you must have had a bad attitude to begin with'. Not in any way, I'm an open- minded person accepting of all cultures, I've really made an effort to try to get to know people but still I face this snobbish attitude.

• Cabal

Not sure I understand your question. You're Portuguese? You are talking about Montpellier? Or about other than Montpellier?

As for the answer, the arrogance of the question might give a hint as to why you were not respected if ever you went there.

As you said: not every "French citizen" !

So either you were really unlucky or you did some weird stuff !

Even more in Montpellier...people are quite friendly I think !

God can heal any person of whatever adding an amputee's limb. But those Judas Preachers are pretenders to attain greater congregations vigor and cash. And they've no vigor to heal any person of whatever. They can idiot among the men and women normally. But they can't make limbs to develop earlier than the cameras. They can best fake to heal illnesses that can't be established precise or fake. Bottom li ne is: They lie for the almighty greenback.

• David

Let me ask you this... if somebody were to go to Portugal, and then post a question in the Travel section to the effect of "I will never go to Portugal again, the attitude and disrespect are terrible", what do you suppose your reaction would be?

Everyone knows that French people (most unfortunately) show a lot of attitude.

• Orla C

Probably more to do with your attitude rather than them.