Name asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

If George Zimmerman gun down some white kids would Republicans / Fox News be Defending him?

I've noticed whenever Fox News is doing a segment on the Zimmerman story they can't go 2 minutes without using language like " thug " " thug-wear" when talking about Trayvon.. They really seem overly sympathetic towards George and show little to no sympathy to Trayvon Martin's parents. My question about this situation though is if Zimmerman gun down some white kids walking thru the neighborhood, would they be defending his side of the story?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Fox is bias and always have been. Trayvon was no thug. He was just a teenage boys walking from the store minding his own business.It still makes me sad. But you have to ask if Zimmermand had been a black man and Trayvon white would fox news have even mentioned it at all.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

So trayvon's repeated multi-day institution suspensions had been on account that he was once an super citizen? Also, Trayvon used to be larger, more suitable, and faster than Zimmerman. So why did Trayvon have (except the gunshot itself) so few accidents in comparison with Zimmerman? In what number of of those calls to 911 Zimmerman made did he get concerned in a physical altercation with the character he saw? Is there even any signal that Zimmerman has ever fired his gun before or threatened anyone with it? On prime of that, it's not mistaken or unlawful to ask any one what they are doing within the subject. The police stated to not strategy Trayvon considering of the abilities chance if he was once up to no just right. If Trayvon was all good, why did it end up taking part in out this way? And the fact remains that the gated group had noticeable a large rise in crime over the past yr or two previous to this incident. Whether or not that include ruin-ins certainly or now not, I didn't see any specifics on. The trial is not about someone's personality. It is about whether self defense used to be justified or no longer. That comes down to two portions of understanding: Who began the physical assault and on the time of the gun shot was it reasonable for Zimmerman to worry for his possess safeguard. Zimmerman can be the largest racist on the earth and it doesn't nullify his right to preserve himself as long as he didn't attack first.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Leftists and their eternal and terminal obsession with skin color - will they ever evolve?

You seem to be projecting your own prejudices upon us.

In similar circumstances, where a thug wannabe white punk was getting high and casing houses and then attacked a resident and got shot, there would not be a fuss at all. You see, when you engage in criminal behavior, you are responsible for the bad things that happen to you.

It's sad that Trayvon went and got himself shot, but he 100% brought it upon himself. Call it "suicide by armed citizen."

All the facts released so far completely support Zimmerman's account. Every other scenario is a fairy tale.

• 8 years ago

If George Zimmerman 'gunned down' Martin, I doubt he'd have many supporting his rights ...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

The truth is that Trayvon Martin was a thug and an alleged drug dealer. He viciously attacked George Zimmerman and Zimmerman was forced to put him down in self-defense. What Zimmerman did was completely legal and if he is found guilty it will only be done to appease African Americans and prevent them from rioting.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes. As soon as the jstice breothers showed up, I knew Mr. Zimmeraman the hero did the corrrect thing.

The government news made up white-hispanic just for Him.

• wtinc
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

If the man zimmerman gun down was not black would he even be going to trail? NO but we have a congressman and congresswoman involved as well as a president. Obama just like the police officer and the professor should not have gotten involved. Zimmerman should have been referred to a Grand Jury only if they issued a warrant should he have been arrested, but the liberal side stepped all that.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It wouldn't have been a news story.

It is only a news story when race baiting sharpton and Jackson get involved.

• 8 years ago

Martin was a thug, he lived the thug lifestyle and died like a thug.

• phil
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

until the trial i will consider him innocent,why would i have sympathy for trayvon's parents,maybe if they raised him right he wouldn't have wanted to be a punk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.