Would you rather live under Hitler, Stalin, or Kim Jong Il ?

I'd go with Stalin, at least he didn't discriminate against things you can't help like race. Stalin was a crazy one though.

What about you?

Favorite Answer

Hitler discriminated race. Stalin discriminated religion. Kim Jong-Il discriminated life. Joseph Stalin for me. Religion is the easiest thing to hide of all three of the leaders. I agree with you though, he was nuts, that one. On top of that, they had nukes, so good protection. Good ole ruskies!

Since I'm half Irish and half Westphalia German, I'd have to be under Hitler. At least he'd place a gun in my hand and give me half a chance to live/serve.

Otherwise, Stalin would pogrom, or ethnic cleanse my happy non Russian fanny. Stalin was racist, Unless you were a useful Communist convert. Like Robert Nathaniel Robinson, US african american-1930's. Even today Russians still use the term mulatto.

Kim Jong ll would either shoot me at once, or ship off to be worked/re-educated to death.The North Koreans consider themselves the ONLY pure humans. Even more pure than their westernized/mixed race southern brethren.

• Big K

Hitler's Germany is the only one of those three with a decent standard of living (at least during peacetime) so I'll take that. Stalin ultimately killed many more people than Hitler did, so I'll pass on that, and being a white guy it'd be a stretch for him to go for me anyway. North Korea is actually much worse than George Orwell's 1984, those people go blind in their 20's from malnutrition, even the army is starving, and crystal meth is the only passtime. As much as it hurts to say it I'm going hitler on this one.

Kim Jong Il was the only one who didn't commit genocide

Stalin did discriminate aginst jews

• goris

the two Hitler or Saddam Hussein. In Kim Jong Il's North Korea, you starved to dying, cannibalism became into hassle-unfastened between the poorest just to outlive and advantageous nevertheless is to a huge quantity. to no longer point out the common police state, present in all totalitarian regimes. Stalin became into in charge for extra deaths than Hitler, and (probable) in assessment to Hitler, Stalin looked as though it would have a psychological affliction of paranoia which meant no person became into risk-free. Saddam killed many, yet as long as you probably did no longer oppose him or belong to between the communities he targets such as a results of fact the kurds and the shi'ites you are going to be risk-free. comparable is going for Hitler, in case you have been a German who did no longer oppose him you have been risk-free. And a minimum of, in simple terms before Germany's defeat, the German financial gadget became into doing nicely in assessment to in places like North Korea, so eventhough Hitler became right into a ruthless dictator a minimum of you had specific constrained rights and the capacity to a minimum of feed your self and receive different hassle-unfastened needs.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, so instinctively I might say Hitler, but I'm a gay sissy boy so I guess I would be heading to the gas chambers. I suppose I could try and hide that though.

Stalin killed at least four times as many people as Hitler! You're an idiot!

BTW democratic socialist is an oxymoron.

Hitler assuming I could pass off close enough to Aryan. Though I would rather not live under any murderous despots.

Castro

Stalin murdered MANY Jews because they were Jews -- and he murdered MANY Ukrainians because he wanted their farms.