My girlfriend broke up with me?

My girlfriend broke up with me because i don't like Friends. She says it is her favorite show ever and she could never be with someone who doesn't like it. What should i do i love her?

Favorite Answer

i am sorry but LMFAO! to break up with someone because they do not like the show Friends? that is the stupidest thing ever and she is stupid for listening to everyone to break up with you over a tv show surely you wouldn't break up with her if she didn't like your show i mean i love the show Friends and my boyfriend doesn't but doesn't mean i would break up with him because that is just stupid and frankly immature you are better off find someone who won't break up with you cause you do not like their show or for a stupid reason

1

Source(s): Powerful Ex Back Tips - http://ExBack.oruty.com/?TcpK

That's a stupid reason to break up with someone it will be ok there are more fish in the sea

Source(s): Answer mine:)

Eh. Friends isn't that great of a show anyways. She broke up with you for that?!? Jeez she's shallow and you don't need her anyways, bro.

friends is like the best show ever. whats wrong with you

either say the show is okay and that way you dont love it or hate it.. or accept the breakup and move on. theres plenty of ladies im sure would love to date you, dont worry.

well you have to pretend to like it sorry bro thats the only way your going to stay with her unless you can talk her into having diffrent intresets and still make it work good luck bud

Lol. Peter she was on here yesterday and we all told her to break up with you. We didn't think she would actually do it.

haha i guess it sucks for you man im sorry!!and she is a ***** if she is really breaking up with you cuz of that!

oh my goodness she sounds like a witch ! just lie to her and say "girl i like friends now"

ANSWER MINE?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Arloa...