Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Women's Football (Soccer) · 9 years ago

Where can I buy 2012 Megan Rapinoe jersey?

I was just wanting to know where I can go to buy a 2012 Megan Rapinoe jersey. Not the 2011 black and white jerseys, I want the new one with red and white stripes. Also don't say ebay. Thank you

Favorite Answer

see the answer above and its on the us soccer website to complete the answers

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): buy 2012 megan rapinoe jersey: https://shortly.im/dCnDy

They are not selling those yet they will be available July 17th! I loce Pinoe! I am getting my A-rod jersey when it comes out!

Source(s): HUGE! USWNT fan!