Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 9 years ago

Has anybody got any ideas for a new tv show for us to watch?

My partner and I are complete tv addicts and love lots of American shows and I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions for new programme ideas as we are out. We love and watch shows such as Lost,24,Supernatural,Fringe,Breaking Bad,Desperate Housewives,Prison Break,Weeds,True Blood,Once upon a time,person of interest,Homeland,Ugly Betty,The Walking Dead,Californication,modern Family,Falling Skies and Community! Any suggestions for a good show that we may have missed would be really appreciated! Many Thanks,Kerry :0)

Favorite Answer

I can recommend you on the vampire diaries and pretty little liars though they are a bit childish.

you can always watch CSI,has plenty of seasons and i personally never got tired of it.

game of thrones,how i met your mother,friends,that 70's show. there are plenty of those out there just google it.

Legend if the seeker

Doctor who

Kyle xy

Hope i helped