Julia asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Healthy stuff at pizza hut?

Well I'm trying to eat healthier... I'm 13 and a dancer and Ive been eating a ton of junk food latly. At pizza hut I normally get a one trip salad and breadsticks with cheese, a pepperoni personal pan with a breadstick (I normally only eat like 3 pieces of it), or a pepperoni p'zone. I don't really care much about fat, carbs, or calories... I actually dont eat enough calories as I'm supposed to I eat about 1500 and I'm supposed to eat 2200. So it doesn't matter if its high in calories. I just don't want it high in sugar and I want it to have pretty much protein since I'm a dancer and I need protein for my muscles. It would be nice if it would have a lot of vitamins but it doesn't have too. I don't like any of the pizzas with veggies on them so dont suggest that and I only like pepperoni for meat.

Okay wow you people don't even know me so stop saying I'm clueless. I'm not trying to go on some extremly healthy diet I just am trying to eat less sugar and eat more veggies which I ate veggies for breakfast and im gonna be eating them at dinner too... And this is just for today tomorrow ill be ating all homeade healthy stuff but today i dont have time to cook because we have a dance preformance... its not like im not healthy i'm 13 5 foot and weight 83 pounds. my doctor said i have a really strong heart that is as strong as a proffesional athletes so im in pretty good shape...

• Favorite Answer

Pretty lady, pizza is not healthy, but pasta is good healthy stuff.. Best is stay active, dance, use only stairs (no lift), walk to nearest shop, get good sleep and stay happy

You shud do 15 mins jog daily, sit-ups, climbing stairs (very effective), lunges (very effective), dance workout for toned legs and butt.

Cycling, swimming, dance and skipping rope is also helpful

Do Crunches, side twists, Side bends, Leg raises 3 sets of 25 reps each exercise daily to trim belly.

Eat Yogurt, raw paneer, drink hot milk bedtime, drink lots of water, eat fruits and salads, drink green tea morning first thing and eat little salad before lunch and Dinner.

You can follow following diet and fitness tips for better results: -

Eat more of vegetarian food, have 5 time meals rather. Eat yogurt, curd in mrng and evening.

You can have seafood also.

Drink 1 cup of green tea empty stomach.

breakfast of cereals, milk and egg only, with bread

Lunch u can have beans on bread, 1 plate dal rice or 2-3 breads with baked/ boiled vegetables

have light dinner, eat some salad and u can have 2-3 breads and with gravy, pulses or pasta with not much of cheese. You can use home made salsa

Drink plain hot milk with only little suger or green tea bed time

avoid soda/aerated drinks (mainly diet Soda), chicken, beef, pork, cheese, pizzas and junk food.

Avoid rice at night. you can treat yourself on weekend with these food, but keep activity level high on weekend

learn some recipes for healthy food. You can look for alternates like fish, crab, prawns, Soya, Mushrooms etc..

____________________

You can do activities like streching, breathing exercises, yoga, running, like standing at same place u do running motion, arobics, dance, climb stairs till 5 storeys 3-4 times a day, jogging, badminton, volleyball also keep you fit

swimming is also good exercise

You can do free exercises like push-ups, sit-ups, chin-ups to stay fit

get a pair of light weight dumbells and do arm exercises

for thighs do lunges, sit-ups, stepper, multi-exercise, leg curls, leg press, jogging, climbing, climbing steps

for arms do dumbell curl, reverse dumbell curl with light weights (15-20-25 reps)

for abs do crunches, leg raises, tiwst crunches, standing twists etc.

for chest do bench press, dumbell flies, pec dec etc.

Note: I suggest light dumbells over machines. please make sure u do light weights and more reps for weight loss.

Please don't do exercise if you have cold or some illness.

Please rate my answer if you like. u can anyway mail me or im me for more info.. all the best..

Join my group in LinkedIn for frequent articles http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=3801692

If you need any personal help, you can always reach me thru email, I will be happy to receieve any donations for this work

Pizza isn't healthy, especially at Pizza Hut. Try Subway.

You are clueless.