promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Dark asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

Why do my hands shake so much?

Im 15 and for the past 6 months my hands have been shaking noticeably and it happens when I have em mid air or holding my phone. I I take videos it's shakeycuz of my hands. They shake when held still as if Im shivering. But not that shakey. What's going on? It's annoying

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I suggest you consult a neurologist While I think you are a bit young for having one of the lack of dopamine linked diseases, I am afraid you have what we call "essential tremor". This is a non life threatening but yes annoying condition. It is also science's way of saying "Sorry, we just do not know what causes this."

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

There are many factors that exist when it comes to shaking hands. Sometimes it's adrenaline, sometimes it's too much caffeine. You might even be hypoglycemic. This mean your body doesn't have enough sugar in it to synthesis with insulin it makes.

Talk to your family and get a quick blood test done, it'll be worth just having it checked out.

Source(s): I'm hypoglycemic!
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Get checked for the early stages of Parkinson's Disease. There are two types. One makes you shake. The other attacks your muscles...you could be walking across a room, and suddenly fall down because your muscles fail.

• 8 years ago

its in the way youre holding your wrist. it pinches a nerve. try holding things differently

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.