What do you think of these baby girls names>?

I am a fan of the actess Lillian Gish. She was an actress in silent movies but she was a famous character actress and played many supporting roles in her later years until the 1970's in the talkies...what do you think of the name Lillian Sarah ( Sarah after the great French theatre actress of the 1800's who... show more I am a fan of the actess Lillian Gish. She was an actress in silent movies but she was a famous character actress and played many supporting roles in her later years until the 1970's in the talkies...what do you think of the name Lillian Sarah ( Sarah after the great French theatre actress of the 1800's who was Sarah Bernhard). One of the most famous theatrical actresses of the 1800's?
Lillian Gish was Lillian Diana Gish?

What sounds better

Lillian Diana
Lillian Sarah /

apart from that

what do you think of the name Amelita which is a different form of Amelia?
what about Lucille, Lucinda or Luciana? How would you pronounce Luciana? Which of the 3 do you prefer?

Which do you prefer..Gianna or Joanna or Hannah?

Why do you think the name Josephine is so popular but everybody seems to think Serafina sounds strange? I think personally both are nice names.

What about Emily Jane or Emily Dorothea?

What names would go best with Audrey...? Audrey means ''Noble strenght?'' and Audrey Hepburn
was an elegant and graceful woman.

of the following which do you prefer..

Adele, Adelina, Adelita and what middle name would you use?

Can you think of a name that would honor both someone named Elizabeth and someone else named Emily..with another 3rd name that is neutral from both of the ones mentioned but that seems to flow well enough to fit in with these 2?

What vintage names do you like...names that are still fashionable and will stay popular and have been popular for a long time ?(Could you list some that are not too old fashioned but still vintage and not trendy girls names?

Thank you !
5 answers 5