Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Why do Jehovah's Witnesses believe Ex-witnesses are attacking God when they expose the WTBTS?

When Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses expose false prophesy, twisted doctrines and hidden sins of the elders, the defending members here always resort to reviling the Ex-winesses, and accusing them of making a personal attack against Jehovah God Himself.

Why do they resort to this kind of thinking, when it is obvious that the Ex-members are concentrating on sinful activities of the Watchtower, not on God?

Watson, in one breath, Jehovah's Witnesses claim they have a special "Channel" to Jehovah directly, and when they make false prophesies, and doctrines in error, all of a sudden, they are not directly led by God or his Holy Spirit.

The word you use, "channel"...do you know where it came from in connection with JW's and their communication with their god? It is a term used by spirit mediums, it is also called "channeling".

The false and in-error sins of the leadership of Jehovah's Witnesses, is not due to ANY contact with god, as the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses takes full responsibility for the changing doctrines and blood fractions, and pedophile cover-ups and victim hush-money pay-offs.

You cannot take credit for what you call "good-fruit" on the Watchtower tree, and ignore the rotten and diseased fruit on the same limbs.

The problem for you is this, the WTBTS has disguised the diseased fruit from your view, and all

you see is your works, door to door work, and the suffering that you all believe you are doing for God.

Please, it is NOT Jehovah who is doing anything for the WTBTS, because if your help were from God, it could only come through Jesus Christ who is in full power in the heavens and earth from the time of His resurrection.

You are not saved by invoking a name sir, you can only be saved by recognizing, and developing a real relationship with the Son, Jesus.

Also Watson, there is NO "organization" on this earth that God is using to get His word out...Jesus said wherever two or three are gathered in HIS name, there He would also be.

God does not have respect for the "faithful and discreet slave" manufactured by your founders, as taken from the scripture in error, but Jesus is working with Holy Spirit to teach and comfort the individual Christians who call on His name in the last days of the age.

The WTBTS is another part of Christendom, connected to the U.N., involved in money-making, ignoring the needs and commandment to feed the poor and help the widows and fatherless boys.

Jehovah's Witnesses are a corporation of legalistic, earthbound magazine publishers, with no care for their own members, just a driving force to pull in their 1.6 $billion dollars a year.

This is not an organization from God Almighty, it is from the god of this system of things.

Watson, Jesus Christ IS the way, the TRUTH, and the life,....not your organization.

Smiling JW...The holy Spirt must be rendering many people the appearance of being crazy...If your eyes are ever opened, you will then understand.

Yes Smiling JW, you preach a kingdom, but you have made the F&DS your King, not Jesus.

Your future is bound-up in the false teachings of the WTBTS, and you must agree with each and every word they claim is "channeled from God".

Jehovah's Witnesses have actually killed Jesus, and replaced Him with a materialized angel, because they are not able to believe His body died, but His spirit didn't, and He raised His own Body, as He sid He would. Your teachings call Jesus of Nazareth a liar, and they remove the glorious power of His resurrection, and delegate Him to a position His Father disagrees with...Read Hebrews;1, 1-12

The Kingdom is New Jerusalem, in which the 144,000, and the Great Crowd reside. All Christians with Holy Spirit know of, and teach that God's Kingdom is real, and coming. That Kingdom will be in the heavens alone, for the 1000 years, then it will "Descend to the earth".

It is at this time the "other dead" will come to life, and they will join satan, and the fallen angels, and attack the Holy City. There is no government upon the earth for that 1000 years, because the earth is stored up for fire, the 2nd death. Please, read Revelation without the aid of watchtower interpretation, and ask God to show you the truth though His Holy Spirit.

You must first believe that Jesus is your only salvation, and that that salvation does not come through any organization...for as Jesus said; "The kingdom is within you"...look for Him, and you will find Him.

Best Answer

My TV has channels.

Is it guided by spirit mediums?

Source(s): One of Jehovah's Witnesses

The reason why is because attacking the WTBTS is a direct attack on the channel of communication Jehovah God uses in these last days. The Society is the only Organisation on Earth today teaching 'The Truth'.

Jehovah will extract the tares from amongst the wheat. Ex-members have turned their back on the Faithful and Discreet Slave and by extension the Master.

If you believe all that, namely "The Truth ®"

Then it's easy to see why active Witnesses will have no part with those who apostatize

Oh boy, do you actually read back to yourself all your rantings?

Like the ravings of a demented person.

Edit: How can my "eyes be opened" to Hitler type ravings? Throwing hate and disjointed accusations and swearing at Sun doesn't open up anything.

It's just a wide column of bile.

Facts you cannot dispute:

Jehovah's Witnesses are the only Christian organisation on earth that preaches the good news of the kingdom. Yes the kingdom exactly as taught in Daniel 2:44. Just that one fact alone among other qualities proves that Jehovah God has entrusted Jehovah's Witnesses alone to do this work.

Lets ask you, what church do you belong that teaches the kingdom government in Daniel 2:44? Since most of Christendom don't believe in a literal kingdom in spite of what the Bible really teaches. If we are wrong then who is doing it?

Conclusion is you cannot ignore fundimental true facts and say something opposing that can holds any truth. Which is really all your hate post is just a written hate speech.

• Suzy

1 Corinthians 5:11-13) But now I am writing YOU to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man. 12 For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Do YOU not judge those inside, 13 while God judges those outside? “Remove the wicked [man] from among yourselves.”

I can't believe how brained wash I was when I was one of them. They don't even believe the physical resurrection of Jesus's body. He is my Lord and Savior. They can't think for there self's without the wts telling them how to wipe there rear ends. If they were told to drink cool-aid like Jim Jones told his people they would! No ranting or hate.

Love your comment about the rotten & diseased fruit !...........Here are my thoughts,

Well, it's because Witnesses exhibit symptoms of the same thing many people struggle with.

It is what I personaly like to refer to as the "Battered Spouse Syndrome".

You take this lonely female whose boyfriend is routinely verbaly & physicaly abusive to her.

Trying to bring to her attention that this relationship is not right or can lead to a bad ending

will be taken as a personal attack. why ? because there is a "fair" trade off for being abused,

*she won't have to feel desperatly lonely* and trying to help her is like trying to rip the

security blanket out of her hands, it will make you out to be the tyrant and the problem.

People who are too deeply involved in a political party exhibit the

"Battered spouse syndrome" as well. they feel secure in their new president to the point

that mentioning any form of corruption coming out of that administration will also

be taken as a personal attack , they are attempting to protect their false security.

Witnesses feel secure in investing their spiritual eternal faith in the Society.

Bringing up indicators that there is something wrong with the Society is just like

ripping their security blanket out of their hands, and they will NOT see it for what it is.

Even if you bring irrefutable undeniable proof to their faces, it will never garantee

that they will want to take it seriously.

As a person with a history of alcoholism & drug abuse I also had the

"Battered spouse syndrome".

no matter how F****D up my life had become because the dope etc........

it was still my personal security blanket, and I needed it.and nobody could tell me otherwise.

@pugjw989...:saying that the Watchtower has never printed anything

that cannot be backed up by scripture really doesn't compute in reality...

Where in scripture does it verify that the door to heaven was shut like rutherford proclaimed ?

(prophesy 1929 last sentance on page 65)

"The scriptural proof is that the second presence of the Lord Jesus Christ began in 1874 a.d."

Where in scripture is this "PROOF" found ?

now go ahead and give me a thumbs down & it will all go away very soon ....

Thank you, for this powerful and glorious true message. Your message is a mighty tower of light in our day.

Only an ANTICHRIST, could deny this truth and place sinful MAN in the rightful place of Jesus Christ, who only dwells in the glorious light of the only true God.

Edit@big guy: Your post was not there when I began writing. I read it all. All I can say is >> those remarks, and anyone who believes those lies, totally do away with the entire purpose of the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Jesus came to tear down that OT way of life, which God hated, which prevented the PEOPLE from having direct contact with God, himself.

Those OT people were cut off from God and had to go through a prophet, priest or king, in order to get a word from God. The book of Lamentations clearly says that God did away with this entire system.

It was never of God. It was of the sinful, serpent, Adam.

Adam wanted dominion over the people, claiming, in Eze 28, that himself was god.

Now this sinful org claims the same thing, only now, treading down the blood and work of Jesus Christ, to make an open door, for everyone, to come boldly to the throne of GRACE and receive directly from God; the baptism of the Holy Ghost, thus having God in ourselves.

This sinful org is taking up the same filthy road the Catholics have, (that of deny the average person the same rights to God, as they claim to have).

Jesus gave all of US the same right to come and receive teaching, healing and leading, from God; not from some earthly man.

But remember, Jesus said, THEY cannot HEAR my words, for they are not my sheep.

Thank you, for bringing out their ABUNDANT LIES.

Source(s): KJV truth

The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society is the greatest corporation in the world, because from the time of its organization until now the Lord has used it as his channel through which to make known the glad tidings.

Source: The Watch Tower, Jan. 15, 1917

Do not conclude that there are different roads, or ways, that you can follow to gain life in God's new system. There is only one. There was just one ark that survived the Flood, not a number of boats. And there will be only one organization—God's visible organization — that will survive the fast-approaching "great tribulation." It is simply not true that all religions lead to the same goal... You must be part of Jehovah's organization, doing God's will, in order to receive his blessing of everlasting life...

Source: You Can live Forever (1982, 1990) p.255, Quoted at Quotes.Watchtower.ca

Only this organization functions for Jehovah's purpose and to his praise. To it alone God's Sacred Word, the Bible, is not a sealed book.

Source: The Watchtower, July 1, 1973, page 402

We all need help to understand the Bible, and we cannot find the Scriptural guidance we need outside the 'faithful and discreet slave' organization.

Source: The Watchtower, Feb. 15, 1981, page 19

Thus the Bible is an organizational book and belongs to the Christian congregation as an organization, not to individuals, regardless of how sincerely they may believe that they can interpret the Bible. For this reason, the Bible cannot be properly understood without Jehovah's visible organization in mind.

Source: The Watchtower, Oct. 1, 1967, page 587

We should eat and digest and assimilate what is set before us, without shying away from parts of the food because it may not suit the fancy of our mental taste. The truths we are to publish are the ones provided through the discreet slave organization, not some personal opinions contrary to what the slave has provided as timely food."

Source: The Watchtower, Feb. 2, 1952, page 79

We should meekly go along with the Lord's theocratic organization and wait for further clarification, rather than balk at the first mention of a thought unpalatable to us and proceed to quibble and mouth our criticisms and opinions as though they were worth more than the slave's provision of spiritual food. Theocratic ones will appreciate the Lord's visible organization and not be so foolish as to pit against Jehovah's channel their own human reasoning and sentiment and personal feelings.

Source: The Watchtower, Feb. 1, 1952, page 80

It should be expected that the Lord would have a means of communicating to his people on the earth, and he has clearly shown that the magazine called The Watchtower is used for that purpose.

Source: 1939 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses, Page 85

Since The Watchtower assists in understanding the Bible, its study is imperative. Private study of the magazine is essential... If we have love for Jehovah and for the organization of his people, we shall not be suspicious, but shall, as the Bible says, 'believe all things,' all the things that The Watchtower brings out.

Source: Qualified To Be Ministers, 1967, p.156

Now here is the kicker!!!!

Would not a failure to respond from direction from God through his organization really indicate a rejection of divine rulership?

Source: The Watchtower, Feb. 15, 1967, Page 124

"through his organization" as if they are the mediator. So they have this misbelief that by "attacking the WBTS" is the same as attacking God himself.

The apostate makes himself a decider of what is true and what is false; of what is "good and bad" in the way of spiritual food... We should be thankful for the abundant spiritual food we are receiving through the "faithful and discreet slave.

Source: The Watchtower, Aug. 1, 1980, Page 20

The "apostate" makes himself... as the "Almight Watchtower" makes themselves.... Is there such a difference?

What is your attitude towards directives from 'the faithful and discreet slave?' Loyalty should move you to be ready to obey.

Source: The Watchtower, Dec. 1, 1981, Page 14

We should meekly go along with the Lord's theocratic organization.

Source: The Watchtower, Feb. 1, 1952, Page 80

Source(s): I think their indoctrination speaks volumes by their own words!!

All the WBTS does is point out what the scriptures say...nothing has ever been printed that cannot be supported by scripture...

Source(s): NWT

John 8

51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Source(s): John Romans Col 1 Tim 3 1 Peter 3