Atheism VS. Christianity (Read whole story)?

It seems that Atheism VS Christianity is a big discussion on here and my question is why? Christians believing that one of Gods greatest gift being the power to choose which includes the choice for a man to choose not to believe in him and in Christ like love then publicly damning a sole for simply believing... show more It seems that Atheism VS Christianity is a big discussion on here and my question is why? Christians believing that one of Gods greatest gift being the power to choose which includes the choice for a man to choose not to believe in him and in Christ like love then publicly damning a sole for simply believing differently. Atheists believing in logic reason and doing what makes you happy. Then trying to take from Christians the only logic and reason they know and the source of much happiness in there life. Also why would atheist care about what someone believes in?
Update: How do I send you people msgs so I can more fully understand your answers?