Where Would You Rank Kevin Garnett All-Time AND For PF's?

For both all time ever, and PF's ever to play

I Do to

Favorite Answer

I've always said that when Garnett was in his prime there was no PF better than him in NBA history(I've always been a huge K.G. fan). He could do it all. Score, rebounder, play D, and is one of the greatest big men passers ever as well. Huge basketball IQ. I would rank K.G. in the top 15 all-time and top 3 in terms of PF's all-time.

As far as ever goes you have a hard sell for a high number, mostly because of great centers that beat him out for example a top fifteen list would include (in no order because im not about to start that argument)

-MJ, Magic, Bird, Abdul-Jabar, Irving, Malone, Chamberlin, Russell, Olajuwan, Pippen, Shaq, West, Miller, Duncan and Ewing

Those players aside you have to think of players like Kobe, Walton, Marovich, Drexler, Barkley and Havelick who all have a valid argument to be on that list, so I would rank him in the top 35 of all time with his teammate Ray Allen being in that same range.

As far as Power forwards of all time I have...

1- Duncan, hard to dispute

2- Malone

3- Garnett

4- Barkley, in his prime KG had an athleticism that way outdid Chuck AND Garnett willed the Celtics passed the Lakers, something Chuck could never really do, Malone faced the Bulls most of the time, a team non of these forwards could have stood against and Duncan is a proven catalyst and winner, the SPurs will be a much different franchise when he leaves and would have NEVER won a championship without him

• auton

nicely stat wise Malone become the extra ideal participant.Garnett has a extra ideal accomplishment than Karl Malone.NBA champion.Malone is up there contained in the all-time list.2 in scoring behind Kareem.properly 10 in rebounds all time.maximum loose throws ever made.yet another list that Malone had is a nasty one.the most turnovers by skill of ANY participant.Malone and Garnett are particularly close in evaluation yet Garnett did not turn the ball over as a lot, has carry close compared to Malone, and he has a ring.So Malone would have archives yet Garnett has had a extra in a position occupation.Malone is not any extra ideal than KG merely because he scored extra.Nope KG is the extra ideal participant.

• I think hes up there in the top 5 but and honestly he was the best PF in his prime during the 2000s.

Top 3, maybe 5 for PFs.

All time maybe top 20-25.

• Carlos

All Time Top 10 for me and for power forward top 5 cause i think he revolutionized the pf spot, sure hes at center now but hes older tim duncan was also a power forward and i think hes at center to

2 at PF, right now top 5.

• McCafe

I think I'll have him on the 2nd spot behind Duncan. As in all time, top 20.

3rd behind the Duncan and Malone

Behind:

Barkley

Malone

& Duncan

He's 4th all time on my list.

All time, top 15.