Christians: Why don't we teach Flat Earth Theory, Lorentz Aether Theory and Geocentrism in science class?

Update: "The Bible indicates that the earth is round. One verse we can look at is Isaiah 40:22, where it mentions the “circle of the earth.” From space, the earth always appears as a circle since it is round. This matches perfectly with the Bible." Oh, how could I forget that the Biblical authors were thinking... show more "The Bible indicates that the earth is round. One verse we can look at is Isaiah 40:22, where it mentions the “circle of the earth.” From space, the earth always appears as a circle since it is round. This matches perfectly with the Bible."

Oh, how could I forget that the Biblical authors were thinking of things from the perspective of space!

What an absurd claim. A circle implied a 2-dimensional (i.e. flat) Earth.

This is beside the point, though. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy that Christians use to advance the teaching of creationism.
Update 2: @Falcon: The reason the authors said the Earth was circular was because they would stand at any one position, look around and see the circular shape around them. Not because they were thinking of future-satellite pictures of Earth from space. Try some intellectual honesty for once
Update 3: Interesting. I can't say I'm surprised people prefer the erroneous translation of round as opposed to the actual Hebrew meaning (as in round like a coin - i.e. flat).