Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Should FOX News Sarah Palin sue the 7 Community Colleges that she attended?

you'd think after at least 3 of them - she could at least speak or write an intelligible sentence.

When they ask her a question on FOX News - it takes about 30 minutes of babble for her not to answer to the question - they eventually have to cut her off for a commercial break.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Sugar
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, It's not their fault that she didn't get it.

• ducey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

You Palin haters strike a cord in me of that sketch canines while somebody might say squirrel as quickly as dealing with customs in liberal L A Cal the lins have been long I yelled out ''Palin'' those loons acted like junk backyard canines working in circles biting at one yet another and that i moved to the front of the line

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'll answer that, smarty pants.

I love freedom, I love the troops and the freedom of our country and our freedom

our economic freedom patriotic, wonderful American free-enterprise fighting those

that would take our freedom and our troops our country and all of the freedoms

that we enjoy as patriotic freedom-loving Americans.

• John
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

They should sue her for misusing their education.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

How many liberal schools would that open up to being sued for preaching economically damaging philosophy. Would All of Obama's students start suing him when Obama care gets declared Unconstitutional?

• fiof
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Pelosi would have a better chance at the colleges not delivering to her. Get objective, Pelosi is a moron

I wish Pelosi and Palin would debate. I would bet the house on Palin without hesitation. People like you think it makes you look smart by denigrating Palin, just because the liberal mainstream media does it. Believe me it does not make you sound smart.

• Gaijin
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

7?community colleges?Why that many...oh never mind,this is Palin we're talking about-lol.

• 8 years ago

And this is relevant to politics... how?

You know, 2008 called and wants it's misogyny back.

• 8 years ago

Have you uh, listened to Obama, uh, off teleprompter?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

no

but libs should sue obama because of the hoax of hope and change

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.