Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

What is my chemical romance's fan address 2012?

I want to send some fan mail to My Chemical Romance. I found one on fan biz which is:

My Chemical Romance

Warner Bros. Records, Inc.

3300 Warner Blvd.

Burbank, CA 91505

USA

Is this correct or has the website not been updated? Also, does My Chemical Romance actually read their mail or do they just sign it?

Please don't just make up random addresses. It's a waste of your time, my time, and everyone else's who reads this.

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't rely on websites like that as they're often inaccurate. The address listed on the Warner Brother's website is:

My Chemical Romance

c/o Warner Bros. Records Inc.

P.O. Box 6868

Burbank, CA 91510

I'm a mod on their website so I talk a lot with the person who works at WBR running their websites, facebook, twitter etc and I've been led to believe that they read all of the fanmail they receive, but don't reply to letters and stuff as they do not have time. If you send a stamped envelope addressed to yourself and ask them to sign something (you may need to provide that too), they should send it back.