How does the movie Indecent Proposal with Robert Redford and Demi Moore in it end?

I saw the first like 30 minutes of the movie and i never got to finish it. So if someone would tell me it would be great! Thanks!! :)

Favorite Answer

She does sleep with Robert Redford...which Demi and Woody had agreed too, at first. Woody tried to stop her but the helicopter took off before he could stop her from going along with it. After wards Woody couldn't seem to get past it, he had questions like if she enjoyed it and if she had caught feelings. Jealousy was tearing them apart and it didn't help that he found a contact card in her purse with Robert Redford's info on it. So, they split and she does have a slight relationship with Robert Redford and leaves the money with Woody Harrelson...but he ends up giving the money to a charity during a benefit that Demi and Robert Redford are attending. And she ends up going after Woody Harrelson. Really Good Movie...but if you watch with a boyfriend or husband be prepared for the inevitable discussion to start. They always want to know if you're willing to do something like that and we always want to know if they would be willing to let us :-)

P.S. sorry for using their real names but I can't remember the character names.

Demi Moore Indecent Proposal

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): movie indecent proposal robert redford demi moore end: https://biturl.im/yldrk

Woody Harrelson Demi Moore

She sleeps with Redford, tries to forget about it, can't, leads to trouble in the marriage. They split, she starts dating Redford, but her heart always belongs to her husband, so she goes back to him - heart felt scene on a pier. You should finish watching it.