Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 8 years ago

Dc comic fans to answer?

Do u think they should give a movie to the best villian ever, joker?

Favorite Answer

without heath as the joker? i think not.

• I don't think a movie about a villain would justify and make back the millions in production costs. Heath Ledger passed away, so DC Comics and The Movie Studio would have took for a new Joker and I'm not certain as to how well the movie would do.

They have before. Many times.

Unless it's starring Mark Hamill or Heath Ledger, then they could just leave the clown alone for a while. It's like Joker overload out there. And I love it! :D

The best villain ever? I don't think so.He is pretty clever despite his mental illness but there are other who are pretty much on the same level. For example Lex Luthor,Brainiac,Professor Zoom,Sinestro just to name a few

• aamot

Nightwing. Such a terrific character and it would translate nicely on exhibit.NO to all vs movies(have confidence me there is no thank you to cause them to artwork). SUperboy does no longer translate to exhibit nicely, bur teen Titans might additionally be astonishing. Nerds rock.

They already did.