What about French (France's) humor? Do Anglo-Canadians get that or only Quebeckers do?

Like if you watch France comedies (whether in VO or in English) do you get it? Is it funny to you or not?

And this concludes the trilogy of HAHA Q's for this am. Sorry I had to break it into 3 because or else I only get 1 incomplete answer. Thank you for your participation.
Update: *Crickets*

Euh... Quelqu'un?? N'importe qui...??? Allô? Oui, j'écoute..
Update 2: zhaaganaashimo bemaadizijig?? ᐃᓄᒃᑎᑐᑦ ᑎᑎᕋᐅᓯᖅ??
Update 3: @Рона: Спасибо. Only 1 person ever answers under quebec but if you re-read my Q you'll realize that it doesn't target Quebeckers, I want to know about Anglo-Canadians. As in Torontonians, Labradorites, Calgies, that sort of thing.
Update 4: Thanks but... Um, well yeah @SteveN that's exactly why I am asking, LOL!!! And our films get dubbed into English or subtitled, just like USA movies do in France. So as a rule, yes or no?? I know you're a bilingual Quebecker so again, I was asking Anglos their opinions for themselves and those... show more Thanks but... Um, well yeah @SteveN that's exactly why I am asking, LOL!!! And our films get dubbed into English or subtitled, just like USA movies do in France. So as a rule, yes or no?? I know you're a bilingual Quebecker so again, I was asking Anglos their opinions for themselves and those friends/families of theirs.