If your adversary online labels you as a gibberish but they understood what you want to say ,?

My adversary labels me as schizophrenia, dyslexia victim, then you are privilege because imagine what you are capable to do. in cooking you know how to prepare the following: 20 sorts of filipino adobo 10 sorts of french adobe, 10-15 sorts of italian risotto, 20 sorts of Pizza, 10 sorts of sushi 20 sorts... show more My adversary labels me as schizophrenia, dyslexia victim, then you are privilege because imagine what you are capable to do.
in cooking you know how to prepare the following:
20 sorts of filipino adobo
10 sorts of french adobe,
10-15 sorts of italian risotto,
20 sorts of Pizza,
10 sorts of sushi
20 sorts of fried rice
50 sorts of salad rice and vegetables
10 sorts of cocktail drinks
10 sorts of paella
30 sorts of barbe que;
80 sorts of english or european sandwiches
20 sorts of spring rolls
So if you are a sufferer then you are privelege person since like me you are capable to do these
And you would be labelled Enstein 2
Update: @ Loco, I don't need resume, unlike you. That's the privilege of being installed in a country for so long cause all the information given is fed in the computer, whenever I change job I just send via internet. By the way as you are a troll by excellence like troll orange his majesty, I got the hint that... show more @ Loco, I don't need resume, unlike you. That's the privilege of being installed in a country for so long cause all the information given is fed in the computer, whenever I change job I just send via internet.
By the way as you are a troll by excellence like troll orange his majesty, I got the hint that you both suffering of dyslexia yourselves instead of passing to the others.
Your way of expressing yourselves is something to ponder about. You sound like a child with h/er mom and dad every minute.Meaning to say you are still living with your parents at your age.
However, I was looking the tele last night about the south of France and my thoughts come accross concerning to what you've said, YOU' ve been living in Roquebrune Cap Martin.
First, very very impossible. Being a filipino, even chinese it's very impossible unless a miracle.
The village is made for millionaires or billionaires like the princesses of saudi arabia , Roger Moore, Tina Turner and high profil