Can this computer run Skyrim?

Just wondering whether or not this laptop could run Skyrim at a decent rate, on low graphics settings at least. My friend told me this was one of the best gaming laptops on the market, but I just want to be absolutely sure it will decently run this game specifically before I capitalize on the purchase.

This is the computer.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005KOCC84/ref=ox...

Here are all the specs. I didn't leave any out just to be safe, although I'm sure at least one or two are irrelevant.

16.4-inch LED-backlit display with 1920 x 1080 resolution for Full HD 1080p viewing

2.2 GHz Intel Core i7-2670QM quad-core processor (3.1 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology; 6 MB L3 cache).

500 GB SATA hard drive (7200 RPM)

4 GB of installed DDR3 RAM (1333 MHz; 8 GB maximum)

NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M graphics with 512 MB of dedicated video memory

Blu-ray Disc drive (read-only; also includes integrated multi-format CD/DVD drive)

Built-in stereo speakers with fourth-generation Dolby Home Theater audio enhancement technologies

Up to 4.5 hours of battery life at default brightness with standard battery (3.5 hours at maximum brightness; 2.8 hours of DVD playback)

Dimensions and Weight: 15.69 x 10.69 x 1.7 inches (WxDxH); 6.85 pounds

Ha! what are you procuring this pc? via the sounds of it itll be like $5000? if that pc a situation doing something i could be fairly suprised. Oh and via the way at this component in time pc don't have a choose for over 24GB of ram... so which you have a ton of room for progression. the guy above me is incorrect besides it is going to run crysis. opposite to time-honored theory crysis does not choose THAT good of specs to run confident while it got here out it develop into loopy yet thats approximately it they stronger that with crysis 2 yet this pc you're able to desire to have the potential to run crysis, crysis 2 and skyrim each and all of the comparable time on 3 seperate video demonstrate instruments all with HDMI cords with complete settings no situation.

skyrim on this machine would run like a dream. good amount of ram plus quad core 2.2 cant go wrong with that.