how to wear a floral skirt?

i dnt really know what top to wear my floral skirts with i got a navy color one and a redish plum color one. i can wear a white tee/ tank with it but i end up looking like a middle schooler and im too old to be looking like a middle schooler xD. im thinking about layering it but dont know with wat

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What I would usually do is find a color in the pattern (not necessarily the background color; best if it's the color that is seen the least on the pattern) and wear a shirt/ blouse of that color. Solids are the best and easiest way to mix with florals because mixing multiple patterns can get quite messy. Hope this helps

• 9 years ago

try a white tank/shirt BUT add a fun scarf or maybe even a leather jacket depending on your style.

to make it less "middle schooler" like, then maybe wear some cute wedges or pumps instead of flats or sandals

hope this helps :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Wear a button down shirt with your floral skirt.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

it incredibly is an exceptionally cute skirt, if i've got been you, i might purchase an oversize white, or gentle purple tank. i dont be attentive to what your budget it, yet i might verify out city clothing shops, or for a extra low-priced version constantly 21. and that i might tuck it interior the skirt and pull it out somewhat, s its somewhat dishevelled:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.