Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

why is my sports bra so uncomfortable?

I love working out, and i have larger than average boobs. I have to wear a sports bra whenever I work out to prevent them from bouncing all over the place. The problem is that my sports bras are very uncomfortable. First, the straps are very tight on my body and eventually go towards my neck and the straps rub on my neck and its very uncomfortable. My sports bra is also very tight on my boobs and gives them no room to breathe. It also rides up my back like crazy! This is the worst problem because it ride up very high and i can feel it while working out. I try to pull it down and end up looking like an idiot then it just ride back up again!

I was so fed up that I wore a normal bra to work out. But that is impossible because by boobs nearly pop out of it and it has no support. I have these problems with every sports bra i wear or try on. What can I do?? I love working out, but cant deal with the discomfort and riding up! Help!!

Even though it is not as bad, some of these also occur with normal such as riding up. It happens with every one i wear!! I need answers!

I suggest going to a bra shop, and getting properly fitted.