What color goes good with leopard print! PLEAS HELP!?

hello well tomorrow is my graduation and i wanted to paint my nails what color would go best with my leopard print dress...........i need to hurry somebody pleas help thank you sooo much (i was gonna get my nails done but i didnt have time and if i paint my nails i want to match)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on the color of the print. a brown go with black, pink go with a light pink. Get a color that would match the print.

Source(s): friends
  • nitesh
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i like a number of those questions!! My answer could be - dont do boring.. because of fact bright & formidable is in vogue suitable now! warm crimson gown! could be staggering!! or a crimson gown it extra toned down. consistently tournament your shoes on your bag! so a leopard print bag to verify your shoes & even perchance a leopard print head headscarf could seem amazing. dont over do it. in basic terms determine you have wonderful formidable shade gown. I even have 3 distinctive pairs of leopard print heels. leopard print louboutins, leopard print kurt geiger shoes & in undemanding terms a popular pair my mum picked me up from River Island :) with my louboutins i wore a bright Yellow gown with a Leopard Print bag! so formidable! :) regarded staggering! and ive wore Black & Orange & crimson!! attempt some issues, If theyre open toe shoes, paint your nails the comparable shade as your gown! xxxx

• 9 years ago

Candy Pink, Teal, Black, Gold, Brown, Ivory/Creme

• 9 years ago

Leopard is pretty dramatic, I'd say red or purple would be good. Something that will go with your lipstick, and don't wear other colors besides the leopard, black and gold (jewelery) will POP.

Have fun!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yellow with brown in color is sutable for leopard.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If golden or black with shining things, it will be feel sexy and hot, do you think so? Hope you have a good time

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Bronze, gold, or black.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.