Kissing with my boyfriend advice please?

Okay so my boyfriend and I have been going out a month. My ex kind of introduced me? I guess to kissing with tongue and I actually prefer kissing that way as opposed to no tongue. My boyfriend though when we kiss, we kiss without and I want to try to start kissing with but I'm not sure how to go about it?

Any suggestions?

I don't really want to say to him something like, "Hey, I want to just try this" because to me that seems, I don't know, strange?

Favorite Answer

Just start kissing him like you normally do, then gently slip in your tongue. I'm sure he won't mind and he will continue to kiss you.

Get your friend to talk to him and say 'Hey how's it going with ... you know i think she's really into you but what would make her really happy is if when you kissed you guys added tongue!' and ta da you'll be kissing with tongue in no time :)

Good Luck :) xoxoxo