Should I tell my ex that I miss him?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me about 7 months ago because he was freaked out about starting college and he felt really overwhelmed with everything. I was devastated, to say the least. I'm a year younger than him, and we were long distance, and I really was in love with him. My ex and I still talk, and he says that he misses me but that he doesn't want to get back together because I'm going to college in New York and he's in North Dakota. I still love him, though, and I think about him every day. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

I would be honest with him and tell him that you miss him whether or not he is willingly to get back together with you because in the end you are letting something out that you're keeping in. It may help with closure.

Source(s): Been there recently! Good luck to you!

Move forward with your life. He broke up with you for a reason, there's no point trying to relive the past when it probably won't end well again, sorry!