How can I hint to him that I like him?

I want the guy I like to know that I like him. But I'm too shy to say it directly. is there any hints that are sort of obvious (because I know that guys are a bit oblivious to hints) I am okay with over text or in person. (: please help! Thxx in advance!

Favorite Answer

First, start slow. when he says something funny (or tries to be) laugh at his jokes. Make sure he catches you staring at him then give him a smile.Then get him alone and tell him you think he iis an awesome guy and you like him. Like "We Bought A Zoo" quotes, twenty seconds of courage.....thats all it takes. Then maybe he'll ask you out (or if you still have some courage left, ask him out) Good luck

Well, it would help me to know what kind of guy he is, but since I don't know that, I will just do the best that I can. First, I would like to say, he might already like you if you've been around him or close to him from time to time, but he might just be too shy to talk to you. If I were you, instead of just trying to show your interest in him, try to see if he would like to hang out with you sometime, it doesn't have to be a romantic dinner or anything, just like a walk in the park or a study session, something casual, and if he really does like you, he will probably express it if you guys spend enough time together. Also, guys don't really put girls into the "friend zone" so don't think hanging out with him will make him only like you only as a friend, trust me it won't lol :)

Source(s): -Personal Knowledge-

sorry but there really are no hints , you just have to tell him straight out! If you don't do that and be serious about it he'll think you'll be joking or something.

say something like. My family wanted to do something this weekend but i thought i might be doing something better and give him a wink! haha

you can try winking to him. that usually gets them curious and then they will walk over and ask why did you wink at me? then you can say it easy flowing, i like you!