?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Question for conservatives...?

How are you gonna feel when you realize that Fox News has taken you for a fool, lied to you constantly, and turned you against your own class interests?

Will you hate them as much as you've been brainwashed to hate liberals?

Favorite Answer

They don't want to ever find out. They already know it. But just don't want to face it.

They are what you call real suckers.

Why do so many people on Yahoo seem to think that everyone was born yesterday? FOX has only been around since 1996. At least 30% of conservatives were conservatives before FOX or even before cable television.

A conservative wants what is best for the nation as a whole. A liberal is out for all he can get. Its why we have two parties. When either goes too far, the other will balance it. Both parties are guilty of having gone too far historically but right now, the liberals are going too far and that is evident in every aspect of life in this country. Truman was president when I was born. Politics have been an issue far longer than that. FOX news has nothing to do with it. Nobody cared about FOX until Obama was president when he couldn't handle the scrutiny like all candidates and presidents must endure in a free country.

From what I have seen FOX presents the news, I know the difference between news and an opinion. The only people I see that make a business out of lying to fools are on MSNBC and cnn.

"Class interests" you guys keep up with the class warfare, who do you thinks benefits from the liberal dividing of Americans?

Conservative here, Fox news is a bunch of idiots who make us look bad. Liberals do deserve to be hated, but Fox sends off the message in the wrong way. Inc downvotes.

Are liberals truly that threatened that they now only control 99% of the media as opposed to 100%?

I don't need Fox news to convince me Obama is a failure, I live and work in the real world.

• emp

My "own class interests"? That's funny because I thought we were talking about what is good for the country and not about what benefits me personally.

I don't know...

I'l figure out how I feel when that day comes.

how do you know what my class interest is?

i don't think equal distribution of poverty is in anyone's intrust?

they never admit they were wrong!