im looking for the title of this 80s-90s freestyle song?

i heard it on the radio this past weekend but they only played a short snippet of it....its a female singer

lyrics i can remember (sort of)..

my friends keep telling me i can have anyone i want....

but baby all i want is you

i know its not really enough to create a clear picture....the song does start out with my friends or they tell me i can have anyone i want ...something like that

found it...i just called my sister and asked her its "Hard To Get" by Jossette

Favorite Answer

you can google the lyrics, and then youtube your results

3am eternal via KLF - 1989 it incredibly is Radio Freedom KLF! unh huh, unh huh, unh huh, unh huh KLF is gonna rock you're you waiting (unh huh, unh huh) [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] right here we bypass [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] KLF is gonna rock you're you waiting (unh huh, unh huh) [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] KLF, KLF is gonna rock you KLF! are you waiting (unh huh, unh huh) [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] (Eterrrnallll) eternal KLF is gonna rock you, 'cos you hafta flow to the bypass of the pyramid-blaster Bass ballistics . . . i'm gonna kick this difficult An' you may capture it Down with the group group Talkin' 'bout the MU MU Justified historic Liberation Zulu have been given to coach, an' each and every thing you study'll component to the reality that component is eternal it is 3 A.M., 3 A.M. it is 3 A.M. eternal eternal KLF is gonna rock you're you waiting (unh huh, unh huh) [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] right here we bypass [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] KLF! unh huh, unh huh eternal pattern city, by Trancentral consumer-friendly face kick, elemental Swings, brings new technologies With ok the L the F an the ology The stress comin' down with mayhem Lookin at my watch, time 3 A.M. have been given to make certain that everywhere I turn will component to the reality that component is eternal it is 3 A.M., 3 A.M. it is 3 A.M. eternal eternal eternal are you waiting [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] right here we bypass [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] are you waiting [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] right here we bypass [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] KLF! unh huh, unh huh, unh huh, unh huh KLF! unh huh, unh huh KLF is gonna rock you're you waiting (unh huh, unh huh) [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] right here we bypass [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] KLF is gonna rock you're you waiting (unh huh, unh huh) [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] (eternal) right here we bypass [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] are you waiting (unh huh, unh huh) [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] (eternal) right here we bypass [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] are you waiting [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] (eternal) right here we bypass [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] are you waiting [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] (eternal) right here we bypass [ANCIENTS OF MU MU] have been given to make certain that everywhere I turn will component to the reality that component is eternal KLF!