Can I return a pair of worn toms to Nordstrom if I lost the receipt?

About 5 months about I bought a pair of red Toms from Nordstrom and they just recently got a hole in them. I lost the receipt about a week after i bought them, but I still have the box, flag, sticker, and the Nordstrom's bag. Will I be able to return them?

Oh and for those of you who don't know, Nordstrom's return policy has no limits. You can return shoes if you have worn them and if you've had them for a while. They'll give you a new pair even under those conditions.

Favorite Answer

Since you have not only worn them, but also have had them awhile then I don't think that you can return them.

Maybe. You can always try. If that one particular store says no, you can always take it to another one and tell them that you received them as a gift a few weeks ago and never received the receipt with them and the shoes came with the hole when you got them or something of that nature. You're not technically cheating the system because a hole shouldn't start forming in such expensive TOMS shoes unless they were defective. Good luck!