Police pepper spray help?

What is the strongest pepper spray out there? is the kind the police use the best with fastest results? ( first defense mk-4)

• Moore
    Favorite Answer

There are a set of "top brands" that police use that are considered better than most, but no single brand is "best" as they all tend to work the same when used. At that point it's really all just marketing.

The top brands used by cops are Fox Labs, Def Tech, FREEZE+P and Sabre Red.

Fox Labs 5.3.

Fox Labs uses the most highly refined oleo resin made. No one else does this because of the expense.

Pharmaceutical grade oc is 15 million shu (scoville heat units), Fox uses a 5.3 million base.

I have many testimonials form law enforcement agencies praising Fox Labs.

I have testimonials from police and security officers stating they never want to get hit with Fox Labs (they need to get tested on the spray they use).

Police departments that use weaker formulas are more interested in avoiding lawsuits.

Police that use Freeze+P are interested in cost control, its cheap, only 1% pepper and 1% Tear Gas.

Source(s): Fox Labs website, personal experience at defensedevices.com
  • Chew

I have never heard of a pepper spray that couldn't give fast results. But the severity of those results differ. I'd say police don't carry the most powerful pepper spray as there's probably one that can kill you. New things get invented everyday.

Watch out for the low lives who'll try to forcibly pull you behind buildings to do God awful things as all the mayhem is going on and by all means leave any small children you might have at home. Take pepper spray and a stun gun for your protection against sickos not the cops.