How was your High School experience?

The summer has officially come to an end :(

What was your high school experience like? details details.

(It's okay to answer this question if you already graduated)

MISTYPE!!!! THE SUMMER HAS JUST BEGUN :DDDDDD

Favorite Answer

i had a lot of sex. pretty sure i've ****** all the hot people in my school. of course i need to move onto the freshmen of course cuz you know. they're so fresh

It is a just right time, and make the great of it since before you understand it it is going to be over. I simply graduated this yr and it was the first-class time of my life up to now, but I feel that college will probably be significantly better. My teachers have been excellent and so they're the main factor i go to miss about high school (and in addition my excellent buddies of path, however all people else I would care less about). Recommendation to people still in excessive institution: hold your grades up seeing that truthfully, the work will not be that difficult, do not be lazy, hold excellent relationshps along with your teachers (it can be priceless senior year trust me), and keep out of the drama.

Looking back I think my high school experience was a sham. Spent too much caring when I shouldn't have, wasted my time playing, being too shy and not getting to know people enough. But I also liked it, I met new people, learned some new things, been to places I haven't been before and got closer to some friends. However I think I am losing some friends though. For me, high school is a bit of a bittersweet thing; I loved it but I hated it a bit too. I just hope my Junior year doesn't suck major balls. Probably will.

Really? My summer hasn't even started, but it will in around two weeks.

My high school experience? I'm only a freshman, I've only just begun, but it's alright.

The workload is manageable, I've reunited with and made great friends, those stupid cliques are slowly disappearing (except for those few insecure idiots), and I'm doing good in my classes.

The guy I have a crush on might be gay, some of my teachers are annoying and friends too.

But a part of me is on auto-pilot, and I sort of want to move away, my parents are thinking of moving, but it's not official, I kind of want something new, you know?

Here, have a cupcake.

Just graduated in May :( Oddly I think I'm going to miss it.

It was awesome. I loved all of high school. Being with friends everyday, meeting new people... I actually like to learn so I didn't mind the education part, either.

Just finished freshman year, and I'm already counting down the days until I graduate. I HATE IT. The only reason I even stay at this school is for cheerleading. If it wasn't for that I would have transferred already!

• ?

My freshmen-junior year kind of sucked..next year is my last year of high school, and I'm probably moving to another school. But I'll probably just be a loner and not talk for my final year since I'm starting new and get off at second period everyday.

amazing. my freshman-junior years kind of sucked though. lots of drama. i went to a small school, and my graduating class was very very small. however by senior year, we all said screw it and threw the drama to the wind and became friends. we pulled senior pranks together. we were there for one another through the good times and bad. we'd help each other with homework or with family problems. we were all like one big family by the time graduation rolled around.

well In high school I remember being miserable until my senior year. My senior year was so great that I forgot about all the politics. It is just now that i am realizing what a horrible time I had.

• Jamie

Way better than my middle school experience because high school is when I stopped giving a f*** about what people thought of me and started thinking, "in four years, I'll never have to see these people again so they don't matter"