Stretchmarks - How do I get rid of them?

I have white stretchmarks on my legs and love handles, any ways that i could get rid of them fast? Or any home remedies that would work?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There are so many remidies and lotions and creams and oils to get rid of stretch marks. Bio OIl i hear is food i used it on mine and saw a small difference but the reality is stretch marks are just a part of any real womans body. They'll never really go away sadly but have comfort in knowing 99.99999% of people feel your pain

• 4 years ago

There are some lotions in the marketplace that declare they're going to eliminate them. I consider they are going to fade them and they are going to now not seem as dangerous. Nonetheless, The won't put off them I do know of whatever other than lazer than will take away them. Any variety of excellent cream with coca butter will support with stretch marks, however nothing can remove them. They're going to simply now not be as visible. There are a few lotions for scar (Scarderma) is one among them that help fade the stretch marks and plenty of others. I might ask a anethesist or cosmetologist. Also, the ladies in the back of the easier make up counter be aware of what products you can use.

• 9 years ago

Stretchmarks are scars.. you can't get rid of them short of having them surgically removed.

• 9 years ago

Drybrushing will fade them looky drybrushing up on the internet to learn more about it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

i actually heard at bath and body works (or some store like that) they sell lotion to help get rid of them!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yoga and coco butter

• 9 years ago

As far as I know, you can only make them less visible. Otherwise they're there to stay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.