Guy trouble please help?

This guy served me a few months ago...i noticed that he like me so i sent him a friend request on facebook...Would u accept??? I spot him looking at me when i walk past the shop all the time... and he has only talked 2 me when he served me... we dont know each other but i recongsie him everytime i walk past.....it has been a week and he hasn't accepted it or anything....i think he ignored it... what would u do if that happend 2 u and what should i do???? Should i message him on facebook..what should i say???

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't accept someone if i didnt know who they were so maybe he just doesnt recognize/know it's you.. i suggest either sending him a msg on facebook or letting him know when you see him next. Goodluck :)

• 9 years ago

This seems to casual at the start to be certain. How do you know he liked you when he first served you. Maybe he was just flirting or being polite to get a good tip. Maybe he did not remember your name so when you requested him..he didn't know you. Or maybe he is very shy and you should talk to him in person. Maybe his computer broke down and he has not seen your request. To many maybe's... I say if you are still thinking about him.. then you are definitely interested and you owe it to yourself to make sure and you need to talk to him in person and if need be.. you ask him out. Don't leave it alone or you might always wonder... what if?

• 9 years ago

Don't say anything at all. Act as if you haven't even really noticed. Make light, casual conversation the next time you see him. He has probably noticed your interest. Let him come to you. If he doesn't; then he doesn't deserve you.

• 9 years ago

maybe hes not into u sorry love fvckin hurts! bu send him a message but dont be overly obessive in the message ok :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

message him, tell him you'd like to get to know him thats all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.