I accidently made myself throw up when I was brushing my teeth and need a little help!!!?

Okay i'll admit doing it more often did flash through my mind, but i won't. I was just trying to get my tongue really well (I have mild halitosis) and throw up poured into the sink! I'm already on a mission to lose some weight and inches so the fact that, that happend doesn't help it. Makes me feel likes there's an easier way than going to the gym 5 days a week and no cheese cake for a while could disappear if I did this horrible thing more often. But I know the physical tolls already and I don't want that to be a story I have to tell my future daughter(s) one day.

I really just need some encouragement right now in that I'm making the right choice.

Thanks already

Favorite Answer

Throwing up doesn't actually help you lose waste. The food still goes into your body and nutrients are still absorbed in your body. Just because you accidentally threw up does not mean that you should keep doing it. It'll feel a lot more worthwhile if you go to the gym and work it off. In the end you will feel so much better.

Don't loose weight like that. It may work but later all that weight plus more will come back. You need to be healthy for your daughters. If it's so tempting maybe make it a habit to brush with others in your family so u can't do that and or go buy a smaller tooth brush to make it harder.

There's no choice to be made. You accidently made yourself throw up. Next time don't brush so far back.

Dont drink drinks anymore and run alot

Source(s): It helps my mom