Is this the right way to spell it ?

There's this word psychord it's the place where the people with phycological problem who are acting up

Is the wiped spelled


2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Are you sure you are not talking about a psych ward?

    Also can be called an asylum or a mental institution.

  • 9 years ago

    I usally spell things by using google chrome or just regular google and see if the correct word shows up...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.