Can I buy a used MetroPCS Samsung Admire phone and use it on my current Metro plan?

At the moment, me and the family have this 4 for $100 plan, unlimited text talk and web, where we all have these shitty blackberry knockoffs. I was looking on craigslist and found some used MetroPCS Samsung Admire phones for sale but don't know if they would work if I bought one or even how I'd make the switch. I realize that I wouldn't be able to use the 3G or whatever, don't really have a problem with that.

Favorite Answer

Yeah I just bought one like half an hour ago and switched. You just have to make sure the phone isnt activated to someone elses account and whenever you get the phone just dial *225 from the samsung admire so you can connect to your number. Don't take it to a metro store to activate it because they will just rip you off fifteen dollars for something you can do yourself. Hope this helps.

2

Source(s): Get Free Government Phones : http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?cpTn