Going to a new school, insanely nervous?

Hi there! I'm going to a new school next year and am really nervous. Mainly due to the fact that I was home schooled for my seventh grade year. I decided to make a list of the things I'm nervous about

1. I'm going into eighth grade, and don't know how the whole rotating classes thing works

2. I'm very insecure about myself, I feel skinny, weak, and such

3. I'm shy, and have never gone to a new school before. I feel as if it will take forever to gain friends

4. The area I'm moving to is nowhere near where I used to live, therefore people may be different

5. I consider myself a sort of "hipster" but not really, I just can't stand overplayed and annoying stuff

I like to explore different religions, cultures, and music. Which I know most don't.

Any advice to ease the tension would be nice.

Hi im here to help

1.basically you have a certain class for a certain amount of time usually a hour depending on your school once the bell rings you go to the next class

2.dont be fix what ever you feel you dont like curl your hair wear makeup wear cute clothes. Also workout drink water and have lots of iron to fix the weakness and atleast with you being skinny youll have muscle. And dont sweat it boys like skinny girls and it lets you be able to shop at certain places and wear certain things.

3. I thought it would take long to make friends to ,i made friends the first day!!! Just be yourself.

4. Like i said be yourself or try to fit in if you want to .

5.everyone loves music lol also if your hipster embrace it

I hope i helped :)!!!

I am going to a new school too. You should try to make well friends and keep your head in the books. It doesn't matter what people think but ask for help. Where I am from in the eighth grade, you choose your classes.

you shouldn't be nervous!! you should be excited! Wherever you move to you said that you think it will be different..most likely it will be, but that fine because you get to meet new people and explore new things...and you said you like to explore things...and most definitely do not be nervous because you think people wont like you... everybody is different in there own way..but always be yourself and i guarantee you will find a new friend..