Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Shouldn't gays be exempted from paying property taxes for schools?

Since they can't reproduce?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

How about retirees then? Or couples who are unable to have a child or choose not to have children? How about when I sent my kids to private school and paid property taxes for the public school system? Shouldn't I have been exempt from paying property taxes too?

In other words, no. Educating our kids benefits society as a whole. They are the future workers of society. They will be our future doctors, nurses, mechanics, police officers, firemen, mail carriers, small business owners, and so on.

• 9 years ago

Why would they be treated differently in this regard than anyone else who does not have children? We pay for schools because it represents the future of the nation and the world.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Using that line of reasoning, liberals should not pay taxes for schools since they are too idiotic to learn anything and their worthless offspring inherit the same propensity for stupidity.

• 9 years ago

Good luck getting any gay marriage opposers to actually come up with a rational answer, since they have yet to do so besides lunatic religious propaganda.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ya but they can adopt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.