I think im pregnant what do you think? 5 or 10 points!?

Ok so I should of had my period the 28 of may or the 4th of this month its now the tenth and I haven't had it i usually have regular periods (i don't know if this is important but in April it was irregular) my boobs look huge Im moody and my boobs are extremely sore and I have had dihareah the past few days and I feel bloated I'm on the pill but I missed it like one day of two weeks and had sex those days what do you think the chances are

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

only way youll know is to go out and get a test. When i found out, i was a couple days late, very bloated, sore boobs, extremely tired all the time, moody, and was having issues with acne (which id never had and which is why i went out and got a test actually).It sounds like your chances are fairly high as far as being pregnant, i mean, those could all be signs, but you really wont know until you get a test. If you dont want to spend alot of money, just get a dollar store one! good luck :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you missed one day an doubled up on it the next day I think you r fine I highly doubt you are pregnant stressing about it can delay a period I woul take a test just to clear things up

• 9 years ago

definitely go get a test. like right now. a blood test. anything to be sure. all of the above are symptoms

• 9 years ago

I THINK YOU ARE PREGGERS!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.