I think im pregnant what do you think? 5 or 10 points!?

Ok so I should of had my period the 28 of may or the 4th of this month its now the tenth and I haven't had it i usually have regular periods (i don't know if this is important but in April it was irregular) my boobs look huge Im moody and my boobs are extremely sore and I have had dihareah the past few days and I feel bloated I'm on the pill but I missed it like one day of two weeks and had sex those days what do you think the chances are

Favorite Answer

only way youll know is to go out and get a test. When i found out, i was a couple days late, very bloated, sore boobs, extremely tired all the time, moody, and was having issues with acne (which id never had and which is why i went out and got a test actually).It sounds like your chances are fairly high as far as being pregnant, i mean, those could all be signs, but you really wont know until you get a test. If you dont want to spend alot of money, just get a dollar store one! good luck :)

If you missed one day an doubled up on it the next day I think you r fine I highly doubt you are pregnant stressing about it can delay a period I woul take a test just to clear things up

definitely go get a test. like right now. a blood test. anything to be sure. all of the above are symptoms

I THINK YOU ARE PREGGERS!!!!!!!