Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

How do I tell him how I feel?

I'm 13, I know I'm young, but I have a major crush on this guy. My school is getting out in 4 days and I've been liking him (like a lot) for about a month now. I think he likes me back but I want to tell him how I feel before school gets out. Any ideas of how I could tell him without straight out saying "I like you"? I'm a wimp who needs help. Any advice will help! Thanks :)

• Juwan
    Favorite Answer

you could ask him "do you wanna be my summer bff?" and get his number, then see where it goes from there. That's a very good shy approach

Ask him what he is going to do during summer vacation and then say maybe we can hang out sometime during the summer.

I guess you can pass him a note telling him you like him and see what happens.

Go up to him and tell him. That simple. Just say "I like you"

Just tell him

you could tell a loudmouth and they will tell him so its not like you're actually saying anything to him

Add humor in it! don't make it serious, but trust me he will answer with a serious answer.