How do I let this girl know I liker her?

This girl at work Chelsea. I am super super into her. Never been so into somebody in my life. I somehow hide it I have no idea how. I completely act like I see her as nothing more than a friend when it could be farther fromt the truth. How do I go about this?

I also all my life worry if a girl doesnt like me or she rejects me and it makes thing awkward

Well I'm a girl and I think that the best thing is just to be honest with her. You are not being fair to either of you my hiding your feelings. Any time a guy has told be he was into me I have been completely flattered. I know you are worried that it might be awkward if she does not feel the same way but you also don't want to always wonder if she felt the same way. Just take it slow and don't come off too strong just ask her out on a simple date. Good luck :)

Well friends is a good start but you need to flirt with her and see what she does. If she acts like it's cool then ask her out. Rejection is just a risk you take. Relationships are all about people making themselves vulnerable to each other, if you don't take any risk you will never have the chance of having a relationship. You simply can't avoid it. It's only awkward afterwards if she rejects if you make it awkward.

well first of all. she will never know let alone be interested if you act like shes just a friend. start off slow and drop litttle hints one at a time. find reasons to talk to her or help her(without being creepy). maybe she'll give you a chance once she starts to see that you are interested in more than being just friends

talk to her and then slowly ask for her number then tell her that she is great and you think she is very pretty

plz answer minehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An3du...