Why is disney channel a bit suckish nowadays..?

You might say i have grown up but just last week i've been watching it and now its wierd because im realizing like a.n.t. farm is stupid the way they really fake things like going to school at nightime or haunted lockers and shake it up its okay but its all just corny dancing?? and good luck charlie is my fav atleast right now whats stupid is ally and austin or visa versa, it looks really fake and retarded people its just that i think the most annoying one is Dez and trish dez is stupid and trish is annoying and mean or just bossy bossy is the word ya! and the others well all i like is nickand nite cause they try their best not to fake things like example:When the disney channel shows put really fake things like or just corny they would want a gold star so badly and their singing is good but not all of them are going 2 become singers its very hard 2 become that, wat i dont like is they make every1 look like they have the singing talent when they dont have it,.. but some do and like camp rock those did have talent..

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree the tv shows in dc r getting annoying but i only like good luck Charlie

i miss wizard of wawerly place

Hanna montans

Thats so raven well u name it kid

• Glam.
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I feel your pain. Disney channel SUCKS now! It was all about when they had original Disney movies like Cadet Kell, and LifeSize ect ect, Mighty Duck. But hey, its time to move on... :(

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

You've gotten older.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Its okay everyone grows up ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.