LOTR Fan asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Question about the disney movie ratatouille?

I'm watching ratatouille with my daughter and i've always wondered was guesteau from ratatouille supposed to be a ghost or just a figment of remmys imagination?

Favorite Answer

It's his conscience in guesteau form, instead of a jimmy cricket.

Enchanted might be the pleasant (semi) live-motion movie I might ever think of for kids. Although the story line seems so cliche for an typical film goer, the suggestion itself is real actual. Cheers to Disney for developing with something excellent like that. Amy Adams brings lifestyles to this feature movie with her blissful efficiency. Ratatouille, however, is especially nice. The inspiration of a dirty rodent controlling the each move of a chef that lands him to stardom appears like an extraordinarily silly and boring thought, but the film is a assured blast. The course used to be vibrant, the animation is strong, overall it's visually exciting and i suppose that everybody, not only kids, would be astounded by way of Ratatouille.

• Aaron

I'm watching that right now too! I believe Gusteau was a figment of remmy's imagination.

His imagination. That's why he didn't know the kid was his son or whatever.