is it my fault or hers? should i get angry at her for not talking to me much plz read?

i know the title seems abit over the top but lately our relationship has been going down because she spends alot of time with the baby im not the father btw! & were both 20, we dont talk alot & i have alot of problems/fustrations in my life i strive not to bring out to her, even if we do we just touch up abit on it,what should i do all i wanna do is talk to her but she sleeps away in like 10mins & i wish we could talk all night like we use to & i kno taking care of the baby is a handful as it is & her phone has alot of static problems when we talk so i barely hear. i sometimes cry because nothing ever goes right in my life & im such a pathetic failure to life

some of my problems include: i never get time for myself

my father critizes me on a daily basis to a point i wanna shoot myself

i have no privacy when i talk to my sweet loving girlfriend

i have to sit on the ground nex to a drain with dogs barking & i wish i could go in my room but i have to share it with my bro & him & constantly have fights

what to do right now i just hating myself for being so a fvck up

i dont know whos to blame only myself

what to do to my relationship plz help me

The baby is going to be number one in her life. And she is probably very tired from building a child with her body and giving birth to it, and caring for it. Odd that it is not your baby.

You need to do your job really well, or work hard at your college, whichever it is, and build your future as quickly as possible. You are not a failure, dear. You are far too young to be a failure. Did you know the guy who started the huge McDonalds chain had many business failures before he got rich? it's true. Never give up.

This story is really sad. It made me depressed. :(

The best thing to do at this point is give her some space, and let your girlfriend do her thing. She is probably under a lot of stress too. I can see that your living condition is nowhere near satisfying... Try your hardest to cooperate with your brother, it'll make both of your lives a lot better.

I'm sorry this is happening to you. Just try to relax.

Talk 2 her bout it...explain ur problem and she might understand

Source(s): MWA