im terrible with women. help?

It's not that I'm ugly.. it's just that it's never really worked out for me.. pretend on a scale of 1-10 I'm an 8. Regardless, I don't know how to act around women and I have a crush on this girl, shes 2 years younger than me.. we don't run in the same circle of friends, but we're acquaintances, she's a twin and they both know me and always tell everyone they "love" me. I don't think I'm in the friend zone.. we barely know each other.. and one night she got drunk and kept hugging me and then kissed me on the neck.

But how do I go about pursuing a relationship with her.. or just getting to know her? The only place where I can run into her is at the beach where my friend works at, this girl works with my friend, so I can visit all the time. But what do I say to her?? How do I act? How do I even go about it?

Ah fear not....you're not alone. But to rise above the rest you have to tweak your inner self. You have to know that you can get women and you have to show these women that you're confident. You cannot care what women think of you and you cannot fear rejection. So many guys put so much emphasis into what to say, how to act, etc. But picking up women is quite easy as saying "Hi, how are you." You say that much with confidence and good body language....it's a great starter for conversation.

well easy ask her questions about her self. ask her to hang out with your friends and you. like go to the movies.

Be yourself.