Christians, YOU ARE BEING LIED TO CONSTANTLY. Knowledge IS corrupt. The world is corrupt. The rapture coming?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiwF_aEp4YI

Youtube thumbnail

There is a group of people teaming up distorting knowlege, Even yahoo answers is controlled to a point by these freemason liars, the rapture is coming.

Call me crazy atheists, but if you researched it, you will find that the flouride in our water, global warming, anti-spanking children, all of these things are meant to damage America.

Start with that video, research the celebritys dieing for speaking out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwYQtQlGmGo

Youtube thumbnail

The rapture is coming, and these people want you to stay.

Christianity is the one true religion in all of the earth. Every other religion is man-made. Research the Satanism in the music industry. Research the truth about flouride. Research the scientists losing their jobs.

I can't wait for ignorant atheists answers, calling me crazy, when they havent researched the truth at all. Willful ignorance, clinging to lies forced on them by media controlled by freemason liars...

It's disgusting.

Yeah blah blah blah, I know your going to say I belong in a mental institution, and I say the truth belongs in your head. Look for truth, don't expect it to always be in front of you on the tv. Look for it.

Corrupt worldly governments are part of the signs of the last days.

And I bet the freemasons who work on yahoo will delete this.

This world is going to garbage, luckily Christ will restore it soon.

You guys have no idea whats real and whats not.

When I hear something I research it, and if it has mass evidence I believe it. Thats the difference between me and many of you.

I don't cling to ideas forced on me by Family guy and the Big Bang theory, I guess I'm just not as much as a sheep as some of you.

Trace, these people are very real, the evidence is there. And the only reason I bring them up is so people don't lose their faith.

That is all.

It's crazy to believe in what's real?

It's crazy to ignore what is real for garbage.

Use logic, and have a wonderful day.

• Nous
    Favorite Answer

If you believed in a loving god you would act like it so why do you keep attacking atheists to prove there can be no such thing in your life?

You disgrace Christianity to it's core with your hatred and bigotry!

Do please stop making Christians look so awful!

You are right about the coming of the end of times, beginning next with the rapture. I look forward every day for the rapture. I will, however, advise you to relax a little and enjoy some quiet time with the Lord. No amount of ranting will change the hearts and minds of those who reject the gospel. Enjoy your relationship with God and spend some time in His love and don't get too preoccupied with the end. It will come when God has ordained it to come whether people are ready or not. You will reach more with love and compassion and understanding than you will with scare tactics. Relax!

I blame the God haters for saying that the Bible is corrupt. See people can no longer take care of the actuality of GOD's be conscious. My pal is of the Muslim faith and we talk on an conventional basis. properly now and returned the discussions do get heated. And what i do no longer comprehend is that the Koran says which you will desire to have self assurance in the Bible. (And the persons of the e book). yet Muslims don't have self assurance in it with the aid of fact they say that it somewhat is corrupted. Now who corrupted it? The Jewish people? The Christians? it form of feels no longer ordinary to me that Allah says have self assurance in the books of the Bible, and yet they people do no longer persist with what Allah says. it somewhat is an entire contradiction of what the Koran says. I study the Koran. I carry it with my KJV Bible. it somewhat is a faith that i want to comprehend greater approximately. yet while somebody tells me to no longer have self assurance the Bible, and that they might desire to have self assurance-it makes it no longer ordinary to undertsand the Muslim faith. The Bible isn't corrupt. it somewhat is the information of it that's faulty. and it will probable take invariably to clean it up. perhaps GOD will would desire to try this. I basically experience that Muslims and Christians would desire to party and talk in an fairly marvelous way what's faulty with the Bible. that's a commencing ingredient.

It is obvious that you are a sheep going, "Baa, Baa, Baa", at the mention of Freemasonry. Many Freemasons recognize that the Rapture is coming, as described in 1 Corinthians 15, and I am one of those.

OMG! I thought the "fluoride" thing went out with the demise of the John Birch Society!

Goes to show you, as Einstein once said, "Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the Universe."

Just to cover my bets, though, in case of "Rapture", can I have your car?

Blessings on your Journey!

There is no rapture, that is a false teaching.

JESUS IS COMING AGAIN. He just is NOT taking us out of this world while singing, "I'll fly away". I use to believe in THE RAPTURE. Then I found Chapter 17 of John. JESUS is in the garden just before his death praying for US - YOU AND ME.

John 17:15 (JESUS praying to The Father) "I pray NOT that thou shouldest TAKE THEM OUT OF THE WORLD, but that thou should keep them from evil."

Verse 20 - Neither pray I for these alone but for them also which shall believe on me through their word. (That is you and me.)

If JESUS asked NOT to take us OUT, we're NOT going! The Rapture theory has nothing to do with your Salvation. Just make sure you are ready to meet Jesus, no matter how or when you die, or when Jesus returns to the earth to set up His Kingdom.

Matthew 24:37-41 (Jesus speaking) But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days that were before the flood, THEY (the wicked) were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark. And THEY (the wicked) knew not until the flood came and took THEM (the wicked) ALL AWAY; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

THEY and THEM are clearly the WICKED (ungodly unbelievers).

Verse 40 - Then shall two be in the field, the (WICKED) one SHALL BE TAKEN, and the other left.

Two shall be grinding at the mill; the (WICKED) one SHALL BE TAKEN and the other left.

Luke 17:26, 27 and 34-36 (Jesus speaking) As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the day of the Son of Man. THEY (the WICKED) did eat, THEY (the WICKED) did drink, THEY (the WICKED) married wives, THEY (the WICKED) were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came and destroyed THEM (the WICKED) all.

...I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed,; the (WICKED) one SHALL BE TAKEN (destroyed) and the other left.

Two women shall be grinding together; the (WICKED) one SHALL BE TAKEN (destroyed) and the other left.

Two men shall be in the field; the (WICKED) one SHALL BE TAKEN (destroyed) and the other left.

RAPTURE believers think THEY will be the ONE TAKEN. If you think YOU will be TAKEN, lets see what Jesus says will happen to you.

Luke 17:37, Jesus answers the disciples question of what happens to the TAKEN ONES. Jesus said, WHERE THERE IS A DEAD BODY, THERE THE VULTURES WILL GATHER.

2 Peter 2:5 (Peter speaking) (God) saved (kept safe) Noah...bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly (WICKED).

Matthew 13:24-30 The parable of the wheat and the tares. Gather together FIRST THE TARES. Jesus continues, The Son of Man shall send forth His angels, and they will gather OUT of His Kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity....

Luke 17:29,30 (Jesus speaking) ...(in) Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from Heaven and destroyed THEM ALL. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed. THE WICKED were destroyed, once again.

Matthew 13:47-50 (Jesus speaking) Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a net that was cast into the sea and gathered of every kind, which, when it was full, they drew to shore; and they sat down and gathered the good into vessels, but THREW THE BAD AWAY. So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and SEVER THE WICKED from among the just, and cast them into the furnace of fire...

Once again the GOOD remain and the BAD are thrown away. THE WICKED TAKEN and destroyed "from among the just," who remain on the earth.

I Thessalonians 5:3 (Paul speaking) For when THEY (THE WICKED) shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction shall come upon THEM...and they shall not escape.

Matthew 24:21,22 and Mark 13:19,20 (Jesus speaking) For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved (survive); but for THE ELECT's sake whom He hath chosen, He hath shortened the days.

How can there be THE ELECT during this time IF they went in THE RAPTURE?

I have more if you need it

Catholic Christian †

• Jamie

I'm not going to read your whole spiel, I just wanted to say that I love how Y!A forces you to put a ? at the end of your questions, even if they go against the guidelines and are not questions.

It makes it look like you are doubting yourself even though you've just made a very strong statement. I lol a little bit when I see those things.

I agree with the world is corrupt, and Christianity is the one true religion, but I don't agree with you calling atheists being willful ignorant, they just haven't found the Lord yet

Why do you consider "America" to be so important? What if I am Canadian? Australian? British? Expand your mind, trust me on this, you need it.

The Rapture was last year... nobody went. Sad, that.

Wow this christian does not believe in any rapture theory. Jesus will come someday and all I can do is be ready as if it would be today.