How does it feel to have a brother?

I have a half older sister, we don't get along, we barely talk because she's one of those people that's complicated ( like one day she's nice and the nex day she's mean and rude) I've always wanted a brother ever since I was a kid. Most of the time I feel like I'm the only child because me and my half sister don't get along.

• Dee
    Favorite Answer

I have an older brother. It's pretty tight. We ride or die for eachother, no matter what. We always have eachothers backs and there's no other connection stronger between 2 guys other than father and son that can compare to brother love.

I have 2 brothers, one I get along with and the other I don't. We are all unique and our personalities either click or they don't by the way, the brother I get along with is my half brother, the one I don't is my full brother, you just never know who your gonna get. Try your best to build a relationship with your sister.

Sibling relationships are always difficult, do your best to make them work even if it feels one sided at times. They're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future. As you get older you will need her more.

I have 4 brothers, and of course they are all little. But life would not be the same with out them. Yes they can be annoying but you just put up with it. I have a good brother sister bond with all of them even though they are younger. I can tell they all look up to me along with my little sister. And I try to set they best example I can. Because I want them to be the best they can be! Having a little brother or sister is just so amazing. I couldnt image life with out them.