Emily
Lv 6
Emily asked in PetsOther - Pets · 9 years ago

FLEMISH GIANT RABBIT NAME IDEAS!?

Flemish giant buck! Hopefully Fawn! Getting him late August. The litter is due in a week.

I am thinking:

Loki

Castiel

Apollo

Something uncommon, going with the mythology/theology theme here. (Although castiel is an angel from Supernatural)

All ideas appreciated!

Update:

Not looking for cute names like flopsy. This is going to be a 20 pound buck.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

How about stupid. Kind of like you.

Source(s): Common sence
  • 4 years ago

I genuinely have undesirable exsperiences with woman rabbits yet I nonetheless love mine I save interpreting that obtaining them spayed will help yet for my SMALL rabbit it grew to become into approximately a hundred and fifty funds to get him fastened and my woman rabbit is massive so I cant imagin what that would value yet my sisters rabbit that we bought grew to become into evil yet I went from giving her treats attainable feeding her to learn her have faith somewhat flemish giants are fairly enormous even better than my woman rabbit so i'm hoping you come across a robust deal in case you deside to spay her

• 9 years ago

How about the Hulk,posiden (don't now how to spell that) Trojan (after the trogan horse in Greek mythology) I'm sorry I know you don't want cute names but how bought thumper

Source(s): Studied Greek mythology
  • 9 years ago

I like all the names but how about like a Greek work or roman god for speed if that exist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

call him something like tiny or mini...

so you can laugh at it later

• 9 years ago

how about zeus

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.