Emily
Emily asked in PetsOther - Pets · 9 years ago

FLEMISH GIANT RABBIT NAME IDEAS!?

Flemish giant buck! Hopefully Fawn! Getting him late August. The litter is due in a week.

I am thinking:

Loki

Castiel

Apollo

Something uncommon, going with the mythology/theology theme here. (Although castiel is an angel from Supernatural)

All ideas appreciated!

Not looking for cute names like flopsy. This is going to be a 20 pound buck.

Favorite Answer

How about stupid. Kind of like you.

Source(s): Common sence

I genuinely have undesirable exsperiences with woman rabbits yet I nonetheless love mine I save interpreting that obtaining them spayed will help yet for my SMALL rabbit it grew to become into approximately a hundred and fifty funds to get him fastened and my woman rabbit is massive so I cant imagin what that would value yet my sisters rabbit that we bought grew to become into evil yet I went from giving her treats attainable feeding her to learn her have faith somewhat flemish giants are fairly enormous even better than my woman rabbit so i'm hoping you come across a robust deal in case you deside to spay her

How about the Hulk,posiden (don't now how to spell that) Trojan (after the trogan horse in Greek mythology) I'm sorry I know you don't want cute names but how bought thumper

Source(s): Studied Greek mythology

I like all the names but how about like a Greek work or roman god for speed if that exist.

call him something like tiny or mini...

so you can laugh at it later

how about zeus