Communication missunderstanding, I hope?

Trying to Decipher what just happened?

I'm currently in a relationship with an amazing boy...But something just occured, and now I'm completely puzzled. I decided to *ahem* send some sexy pictures to him and surprise him, but the response I received back...kind of an ego bruiser. I asked him, "Hey..So did you happen to get the pictures?;)" He replied saying, "yup yup.:D thought you did choose some odd angles. also, what the heck would you call what you were wearing? just curious."

Needless to say, I felt hurt. No compliments, no thank yous...

(Personally, I thought the pictures were extremely cute/sexy/flattering and I even wore my new black with pink bow babydoll that I bought at victorias secret...super expensive.)

I'm not sure if he meant it to sound like an insult...but it came across as such.

Any idea what that was about? Did I dissapoint him with my pictures???? A guy's point of view would help at this point. Please

• Athena

Even wonder why there are laws about when you can have sex?

It is because there is more to sex and relationships than just spreading and grabbing the sheets.

Most girls don't have the faintest idea how to be in a sexual relationship, and most boys, well are just that, boys.

You went over the line and sent a 12 year old (mentally) nude "sexy" pictures of yourself.

Now, first, realize that all his friends have seen those pictures by now. There is no such thing as a "personal" relationship at that age.

Next, what makes you think in your little girl mid that you have any idea how to take sexy pictures of yourself. Sexy in a boys point of view I mean? Good god girl, you have no idea what a boy thinks sexy is and you display yourself like a calf at the county fair ?????

As you mature and understand that there is mire to sexy that skimpy outfits and spreadshots, you will be able to do this sort of this successfully. Right now, do yourself a favor and keep your cloths on. Your body may be ready but your mind obviously is not.

As for him . . . well, he is a boy. Isn't that enough said ????

Maybe he liked it so much that he wanted to buy you several more or tell you to wear it again at a later time!

I think he wanted to compliment you without making you feel uncomfortable but you misunderstood.